Camp Curio’s Cancellation Policy

If you need to cancel

> On or before 4/24/22: A flat $25 processing fee will be charged, and rest will be refunded
> Between 4/25/22 and 31 days before your session start date: $25 fee per registered session will be charged, and rest will be refunded
> Between 30 days and 8 days before your session start date: $25 fee per registered session will be charged, and rest will be issued as credit. Credit can be used through August, 2023
> No refund within 7 days of your session start date

If we need to cancel due to State, County, or City mandate

> 90% will be refunded, and the rest 10% will be issued as credit. Credit can be used through August, 2023

If we need to cancel 1/2 way into the week

> Depending on the number of days left in the week, a pro-rated credit will be issued. Credit can be used through August, 2023

If we need to cancel due to any other reason

> 100% refund